ISLE WORTH GROUP Services: Consulting and Evaluation, Retrofit/Rehabilitation of Water Treatment Equipment: Reverse Osmosis Membrane Filtration, Media Filter, Ion Exchange Softener, Demineralizer, Degasifier, Separation Technologies.
ISLE WORTH GROUP, is a company located in Mumbai, India. ISLE WORTH GROUPprovides specialized products and services for the Industrial and Municipal water and wastewater treatment projects that utilize highly advanced technologies such as, Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultrafiltration (UF), Microfiltration (MF), Electro-deionization (EDI), membrane filtration, seawater, brackish and wastewater desalination, zero liquid discharge technologies, rinse-water recycle technologies, ground water remediation technologies for removal of Fluoride, Nitrate, low-levels of Uranium and Radium and Arsenic
ISLE WORTH GROUP proprietary products include custom-designed products such as process vessels for all types of media filters and ion exchange demineralizers, internal distributors, filter screen nozzles, resin traps, forced draft degasifiers and vacuum degasifiers.
PANASIA services include consulting, design, Site-specific training, operator training, technologies transfers, project management, OEM support, process evaluations, preparation of technical reports, proposals, operating cost and capital cost analyses.
ISLE WORTH GROUP serves industrial markets including power, chemical, petrochemical, electronics, pulp and paper, steel mills, environmental and groundwater remediation
Component and Systems Design
ISLE WORTH GROUP has custom engineering capability for components that need to be integrated with an existing system or to replace your existing system.
Retrofit & Equipment Rehabilitation
With the proven track record and ISLE WORTH GROUPdesigned proprietary products such as patented internal distributors for ion exchange demineralizers, increased throughput capacities of up to 300% are not uncommon. Example of these projects are: 3000 gpm demineralizer system rehabilitation for Dow Chemical Company, 600 gpm RO/DI system retrofit and upgrade for Entergy, 1600 gpm RO system upgrade for TVA and 600 gpm pretreatment/RO system upgrade for Tenaska.
Site Specific Training
Follow-through after rehabilitation or new installations is assured with ISLE WORTH GROUPtraining programs as well as informal instruction. ISLE WORTH GROUPprovides a one day, three-days, one week and two weeks site specific training for the operators of the water treatment system. During our training period we share practical ideas with the plant operators and managers on how to improve and optimize system operation, when to perform inspections, cleaning, membrane replacement, ion exchange resin replacement, collection and evaluation of operating data.
ISLE WORTH GROUP Technology Transfer, Design, Consulting and Outsourcing Services
Consulting, design and outsourcing Services for highly specialized advanced water treatment and waste water treatment projects are available on per project or ongoing basis to end-users or to engineering consultants already on the project. Technology transfer services are provided to the OEMS all across the World. Our technology transfer services can be extremely beneficial for the companies that are trying to acquire new knowledge or inter into new areas of water treatment including fabrication of totally integrated media filters, carbon filters, MF/UF/RO systems, demineralizers (Ion Exchange systems), forced draft and vacuum degasifiers, EDI systems, Ion exchange polishing demineralizers, condensate polishers, etc.
Trouble Shooting, performance studies, and equipment retrofit and rehabilitation, provide owners, plant managers and engineers, with the necessary data to make informed decisions that meet budget, water quality and schedule concerns.
ISLE WORTH GROUP Technology Transfer Service includes
- Equipment specification and documentation for designing ad building all types of advanced high purity water and waste water systems that require pretreatment, RO/MF/UF/EDI membrane and ion exchange technologies and gas separation technologies.
- Process flow diagrams, P&I drawings
- Plant and equipment layout
- & M manuals
- Capital and operating cost analysis
- RFQ and bid analysis
- Supervision of installation and startup
- Maintenance and O&M crew training
ISLE WORTH GROUP System Upgrade utilizing the latest technologies and component re-design have been applied to most every type of water treatment and in most every industry application, including:
- Boiler or cooling tower makeup water treatment for power plants, petrochemical, pulp & paper, and other heavy industry
- UPW systems for electronics parts manufacturingUpgrade of media filters, RO, UF, MF, EDI and Ion Exchange Demineralizers, new internal distributors, filter screens, resin traps, process vessels, chemical feed systems, controls, new RO membrane, new Ion Exchange Resin, etc
- Upgrade of media filters, RO, UF, MF, EDI and Ion Exchange Demineralizers, new internal distributors, filter screens, resin traps, process vessels, chemical feed systems, controls, new RO membrane, new Ion Exchange Resin, etc
- Recycling and Reuse of Wastewater Streams from industrial and municipal effluents
Conversions and Retrofit is often a cost effective solution to increasing capacity as well as water quality without replacing the whole system. Some proven considerations are:
- Converting single stage Reverse Osmosis to double stage Reverse Osmosis for improvement of EDI performance
- Adding Micro Filtration/Ultra Filtration, systems for SDI turbidity and organics control
- Media filter, RO, UF, MF, EDI, Ion exchange softener, demineralizer, Forced Draft, Vacuum and Membrane degasifier upgrades.
- EDI upgrades, stack replacement
- Upgrade of CIP systems, chemical feed systems
All types of Separation Technologies using clarification, filtration, RO, UF, MF, EDI membrane, and ion exchange demineralization are processes that have been improved for AWTS customers. We work with most of the manufacturers of critical process components within the USA including Dow Filmtec, Nitto Hydranautics, Koch Fluid Systems, Toray, TriSep, Rohm and Haas, Sybron, Purolite, ResinTech, Thermax, GE Osmonics, GE Ionics, Siemens US Filter, Johnson Filtration, Grundfos, Pump Engineering Limited, PX Energy Recovery, Code Line, Pentair
ISLE WORTH GROUP class room and site specific training for plant operation teams provide the hands-on, as well a theoretical base from which to maintain equipment capacities and water quality specs and improve all aspects of handling changeover, regular and most important, preventative maintenance.
Water Treatment Systems that we design include:
- Process design of water and wastewater treatment systems
- Review and analysis of existing equipment
- Treatability testing
- Proper equipment selection
- Lay-out Drawings
- Development of specifications
- Proposal analysis
- Water Analysis
- SDI (Silt Density Index) testing
- Start-up of equipment
- International Sales & Services
- Boiler Feed Water
- Oil/Water Separation
- Solids Removal
- Water Recycle/Reuse
- Biological Treatment
- Metals Removal
- Biological Treatment Dewatering
The Markets We Serve Include
- Food and Beverage
- International Markets
- Online Environmental and Water Treatment portals
ISLE WORTH GROUP GLOBAL GROUP IS PART OF USA LARGEST ONLINE PORTAL SELLING ALL WATER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT AND ALL ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS PLEASE VISIT http://www.environmental-expert.com/companies/ISLE WORTH GROUP-global-group-48108”